Wednesday 7 April 2010

Blue meanie's







What would the yellow submarine movie be without the blue meanies they are the bad guys in the movie and are probably the most recognisable second to the actual yellow submarine, at first they were going to be static images in the website but I thought that it would be better if they were animated in a way, so I sketched down some rough drawings of them so you'd have hands separate to feet and bodies separate to heads, the only thing that I can see wrong or that might cause me problems is that the images are taking very long to colour in in photo shop it's a long process first you draw them with a pencil ,draw the outline with a fine liner pen and scan them in, once scanned in you open them in Adobe Illustrator from there you vector image them and then you open it in photoshop to finish the colouring. This I can foresee taking me a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment